Careers at Universal Home Experts
Ready to Be a Houston HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Expert? Call Us!
We might be biased, but we firmly believe that Universal Home Experts is the best Houston home services company to start a career with. Universal team members are treated like family.
Our work atmosphere is fun, exciting, challenging, supportive, and professional. Universal would not be successful without efficiency, hard work, honesty, and integrity. These values are key to our company and to our employees.
Qualities of a Universal Team Member
We’re looking for the best electricians, HVAC technicians, and plumbers in their respective fields. We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect excellence. Our team strives each day to be the best. They don’t call us the home experts for nothing!
What are we looking for in a team member?
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Clean cut and professional
- Clean driving record
- Holds a current electrical license (for electricians)
Ready to join the team?
Call Today: 713-849-5814 ext 110
Or browse the listings below:
Customer Service Rep Jobs
- Customer Service Representative – Cypress, TX
- Customer Service Representative – Houston, TX
- Install Coordinator – Houston, TX
- Operations Coordinator – Houston, TX
- Service Dispatcher – Houston, TX
- Electrician – Houston, TX
- Electrician Apprentice – Houston, TX
HVAC Sales Jobs
- HVAC Sales Replacement Consultant – Houston, TX
- Service/ Sales Coach – Houston, TX
- HVAC Technician – Houston, TX
- Service Plumber – Houston, TX
Trade Administrator Jobs
- Trade Administrator – Houston, TX
Become a VIP Service Partner with Universal Home Experts and experience what it feels like to have a family-owned and operated business looking out for all the most important aspects of your home, like your electrical, plumbing, and heating and cooling systems.
Some of the other exclusive benefits you can enjoy include:
- Priority service– As a VIP Service Partner, you are our top priority! We put you ahead of the line when you call any plumbing, HVAC, or electrical job. This applies to both routine and emergency calls. Get increased convenience and speediness for all your home services.
- Discount– Receive 15% discount on any heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing services. This offer is valid for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- Trusted home service professionals– The technician that comes to your home is not only expertly trained to handle your equipment, he/she is also trained to take care of you and your home. Gain comfort and peace of mind knowing that our technicians are licensed, insured, drug tested and background checked. We are very strict with our technicians and only allow first-rate providers into your home.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee– Our Houston plumbers and technicians promise your complete satisfaction! If you are not fully satisfied, we’ll continue working until you are or you don’t pay.
- Transferable– If you need to move and sell your home, you have the choice of retaining the Service Partner agreement and have it transferred to your new home or to the buyer of your home. Just give us a call and we’ll make the Service Partner transfer easy on you.
If you wish to give priority to your HVAC system, then choose to become one of our Heating and Cooling Partners. Through our regularly scheduled HVAC service, we can assure you that we’ll keep your heating and air conditioning system at peak performance and reduce breakdowns by as much as 95%. Many of our past customers have even reported a 30% savings on their utility bills.
As a Heating and Cooling Service Partner, we make keeping your equipment clean and efficient our top priority. We’ll call before the heating and cooling seasons arrive to schedule your high-efficiency tune-up so that you’re never left in the heat or cold again.
As an Electrical Service Partner, our Houston electricians can perform a thorough inspection of your electrical system to ensure that you and your family are safe from any hazards such as electrical fires or electrocution. This regular safety inspection is one of our most valuable maintenance services, especially in keeping your home safe from any disastrous electrical failures in the future.
Additionally, if you are in need of an emergency service, no matter what time of day or night you call, you will never pay a premium fee. You will receive the same quality service as always but only pay the standard pricing menu. We’ll even add a 15% discount on the bottom line!
At Universal Home Experts, we are committed to you and your family’s safety. When you sign up for our Electrical Service Partner agreement, we promise to annually come to your home and inspect every inch of it. Not only do we inspect the electrical system, we also check your smoke and carbon monoxide detector as well as the GFCI and AFCI that we have installed. In case we find any fault or if any of these devices fail upon testing, we will replace them immediately free of charge.
Universal Home Expertswants you to have the peace of mind that you deserve. We know that plumbing issues are some of the most frustrating problems that you have to deal with every now and then. As a Plumbing Service Partner, you can be sure that we’ll assess your plumbing system regularly to ensure that it is in safe operating condition. Our inspection and assessment will include all the important aspect of your plumbing such as the sewer, water lines, and gas lines.
What we look for during a plumbing checkup and maintenance:
- Any potential plumbing emergencies such as clogs and cracks in the pipelines
- Unnoticed leaks and ruptures in your pipes
- Any loose or damaged bathroom fixtures
- We’ll even call to schedule your appointments for you so you don’t have to worry about it. All minor adjustments will be done for free. Additionally, any emergency services throughout the day or night are exempted from our premium fee and follow our standard pricing menu plus 15% off the bottom line.